Friday, August 7, 2009

1ST PERIODICAL TESTS

It's that time again, people. The studying, the cramming, and of course the cheating (I'm kidding). But seriously, I'm really having trouble with my studies and I have to pass the periodical test for complete effort! WOW. Never thought 4th year high school would be this hard. It's gonna be a 3 day test, as usual. Friday, Monday, and Tuesday. I can't wait for this to be finished already. I know I'm gonna fail. :(

The only option?
Second Quarter.

If I can't make it this 1st quarter, then I swear, I will put my blood and sweat on the line to get high grades. :) That means no more late night-outs. :( Endure, endure. Crap.

So to all students who are taking their periodical tests, GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS! :)

Later Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment