Saturday, July 18, 2009

Deerrrooooootttt

Wow. It's 12 30 AM and someone just chatted me. Got scared a little bit since this person said "Fuck you" randomly. Which really opened my eye. Hahahahaha Whatever. Might see this person at school on Monday and cowardly stare. hahahaha I'm not a fighter. I don't fight. I don't know why, but it's in my genes.

The Killers is on my playlist right now which means I'm almost going to sleep. Wait. I should be sleeping right now since it's 12:40 and there's nothing to do. :D I will find that person and hunt him down! (I hope so) Or at least someone will. Hahahaha Nah, I'll let karma do the work. :D

Do you believe in karma?

I know I do. There was this one time where I had to suffer for three days and I couldn't even remember what I did wrong. So there you go! Karma IS REAL! So don't do bad things! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment